This section includes the application form for MSPH program offered by Al-Shifa School of Public Health, PIO.
A completed application must contain one copy of each of the following items
1. Completed application form
2. Domicile certificate(optional)
3. Photocopy of Matriculation certificate
4. Photocopy of Intermediate certificat
5. Final degree certificate/transcripts
6. Photocopy of identity card
7. 2 passport-sized photographs
Attach one passport-sized photograph to the top right corner of the front page of the application form, and attach one additional such photographs at the end of the application.
8. A non-refundable application fee Include a payment by bank draft or pay order in favor of the " Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital, Rawalpindi " of the amount of Rs. 2000/.
English language proficiency are only required for foreign/international students from non-English-speaking countries; they are not required from Pakistani applicants.
Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
B. Important Deadlines
The following are some important deadlines, Application deadline 15 February 2019.
The completed MSPH admissions application must be received by the Deputy Registrar at the Pakistan Institute of Ophthalmology by courier or by hand till 15 February 2019. Classes will start from 04 March 2019.
Start of programs will be announced later
C. Submission Procedure
Address your application to
Al-Shifa School of Public Health
Pakistan Institute of Opthomology
Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital,
Jhelum Road, RAWALPINDI.
Detach the admission form from the prospectus and fill it out, and attach additional application materials to the form. Number the attached pages appropriately. Please make sure that your application reaches the Registrar well in time for the application deadline of 20 August 2018.
Download Application Form