- MSPH Admissions Open Fall 2019 , Click to " Apply Now"
All the candidates who have sixteen years of formal education from HEC recognized institute may apply for MSPH.
The candidate should possess one of the following qualifications or an equivalent degree from a recognized
university or accrediting body (at least 4 years of study after completion of FA/FSc or A levels).
- Sixteen (16) years of formal education and completed terminal degree.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery).
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
- BSc (Optometry and Orthoptics)
- B Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) or M Pharmacy (Master's in Pharmacy) or Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- BSc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing).
- DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine).
- Master's Degree in a relevant subject such as Anthropology, Business Administration, Public Administration (MPA), Executive Business Administration (EMBA of 2 year), Human Nutrition, Microbiology, Physiology, Psychology, Public Health Engineering, Statistics, Zoology, Environmental
Sciences, Social Sciences, Education & other related sciences.
The applicant's acceptance is contingent upon the receipt of all required documents including official transcripts. The MSPH Admissions Committee is responsible for identifying those students with missing documents and/or credentials which do not meet eligibility standards.